Dance Etc Milton will be following the safety guidelines provided by the Ontario Ministry of Health:
- *All persons must enter with a mask, sanitize hands, social distancing measures in the studio public area. Please stay at home if you are anyone in family is unwell.
- *All persons must sanitize hands before and after exiting the room and wear a mask when entering or exiting the studio room (dance room). Instructor will wear mask in class. Students can place their mask while dancing inside a baggie with name on it on the sanitized bench.
- Students will have their own space (6 foot box) in studio and maintain 6 feet during class.
- *Students are to come prepared for class, no dance bags, water bottles labelled, shoes labelled and can be placed on sanitized bench when entering studio room to dance.
- *Equipment is sanitized prior to each class. Dance Etc Milton facility will be fully cleaned and sanitized each day prior to classes.
- *Class room size is 9 students one instructor.
- *Parents of students ages 7 and over are asked to drop off only – please ensure you are at the studio 5 min prior to class ending, maintain social distancing on premises outside for pick up (students are not to walk across parking lot on their own please).
- *Parents of students ages 6 and under – one parent only in wait room – mask is mandatory, students wear mask in wait area (public area)