June 18th & 19th’2018
- Ticket Sales: Begin at 12:01am May 18’2018. Purchase in person or online @ https://secure1.tixhub.com/milton/online/b_otix.asp?cboPerformances=1266&cboEvent=804&iEvents_id=804
- Rehearsals: Begin at 2:30pm. Times listed on sheet provided in-class. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to rehearsal time in costume.
- Show: Doors open at 6:30pm. Show begins at 7:00pm
- Flowers/Photos: Are available for purchase in the Theatre lobby
- Competitive Auditions: June 3 10:00-12:00pm 2018
- All competitive students will be in both recital evenings & the opening number
Rehearsal time for each student(class) will be listed on the “Costume Information Sheet”. All students will be participating in the finale, unless Dance Etc Milton is notified via email. A Rehearsal Schedule will be posted at the studio. Students may be required to participate in both shows, depending on the number of classes they are registered in. Students need to arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled rehearsal time in full make-up/costume/hair/shoes and go to their designated Change Room as indicated on the “Costume Information Sheet”.
Showtime is 7:00pm June 18th & 19th ‘2018. Doors Open 6:30pm at The Milton Performing Arts Centre. Students are to arrive at 6:30pm and go to the same Change Rooms as the rehearsal. Students are to arrive in full costume/makeup/hair/shoes and tights. Please label all your clothing/shoes etc. Parents are asked to drop students off at their designated change room and pick up their child immediately after the show. All persons entering the theater require a ticket (including “babes in arms”).
No jewellery, tattoos, nail polish for photos or recital please!
DVD/RECITAL VIDEOS can be ordered (with payment of $25.00 per video/dvd) . Order slips will be available in the studio lobby & office.